Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello World

Hello and Welcome! I guess I should start by talking a bit about myself and my hopes for this blog. I’m certainly not as qualified as some of the other travel and food bloggers in terms of industry experience, but I hope you’ll find my ramblings, pictures and erm, views interesting nonetheless.

I’m a young working professional working in Los Angeles and I love to eat and travel. I spend a lot of my time over at FlyerTalk.com and Yelp.com. I fly mostly United and stay mostly at Starwood properties. And I enjoy and will eat anything other than green onions.
Last year I traveled a little over 75,000 miles, and will likely top that this year. I’m a complete miles and points junky, and can get a wee bit carried away at times.

If you have any ideas, tips, tricks, comments, stories, or just want to send something my way, I’m available at jiangatang@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Warmest Regards,
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment