Friday, March 26, 2010

Vegas

So I will be setting off to Las Vegas tonight to visit my college buddies Dave, Brad, Jake and his buddies. Since I am about 500 miles away from my next oil change(I want to spend as little money as possible since I am selling the car), I decided to rent a car to make the drive to Vegas. I am not flying this time around because the airline industry is smoking the good stuff thinking that they can get away with charging $220 for a round trip to Vegas. So I visited my handy dandy local Hertz outlet at the Tustin Auto Center and got the Hyundai Elantra for $20 a day. Since I will be crashing with my buddies(all 7 of them) in their hotel room, I might roll out of Vegas well under my $300 budget. Basically ~$150 for the car rental+gas and ~$150 for alcohol and gambling. Will give updates once I'm in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment