Friday, March 26, 2010

UPGRD Podcasts

Thanks to my college roommate Phil, I recently became a huge fan of listening to podcasts during my commutes and business trips. I started by listening to my favorite sportswriter, Bill Simmons and his B.S. Report. His podcasts were insightful and highly amusing, making the dreaded drive up to LA an enjoyable experience. But a couple of weeks ago, I decided to search available podcasts and found the best thing since sliced bread. The UPGRD Podcasts were one of a kind, it was a podcast uploaded by a bunch of aviation and frequent flyer mile gurus. The guys, Matthew, Foz, Matt,and Ben knew the ins and outs of the travel industry. I realized these guys were just like me and I had so much to learn from them. So ever since my discovery of the podcasts, I've been addicted. I found myself listening to the podcasts all the time, during my drives, when I'm on the treadmill and even at work. I've burned through half of their 50 podcasts already, I don't know what I will do when I run out of fresh episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment