Thursday, April 15, 2010

Orlando Vacation booked!

After some midnight fare surfing, I came across a great deal on Farecompare. $145 all inclusive r/t to Orlando from LAX. Dates were available in May and June, making it a perfect vacation opportunity for the gf and I. Well by the time I got to US Airways website to book, the June dates were already gone. I knew I had to act fast as these fares were going like hotcakes. So, I tried the 3rd weekend of May, also gone. I was left with the 2nd weekend of May and quickly went ahead to booked it. The flight times were not ideal(leaving LA Saturday morning, coming back Tuesday Morning), but what the hey, cant complain about the $145 price tag.

And, since I was in hot pursuit of the Hilton Diamond status, we can get 3 stays out of the trip. Also, I went ahead and rented a car with Hertz, affording us the flexibility to visit the Disney Hollywood Studios and also Kennedy Space Center.

Trip report to come after the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment